The Syllabus copy of Cambridge attached below in pdf and ISKCON relevant sections are given below.
4.2 New Religious Movements
• Two new movements within Hinduism, including origins, practices and key teachings of these new
– International society for Krishna consciousness (ISKCON)
Practices of ISKCON including:
– living in communities
– sankirtana (chanting of holy names)
– the ‘four regulative principles’
– Food for Life project.
Teachings of ISKCON including:
– the achievement of moksha through bhakti yoga
– the belief in Vishnu/Krishna as supreme and personal deity
– parampara (succession of authority)
– the Bhagavad Gita and Shrimad Bhagavatum as sources of scriptural authority
– the spiritual equality of women.